High School Uniform Instructions
Welcome to the Sockers FC 2016-2017 Season!
Please follow these steps carefully as this is a new uniform cycle year and all players must re-select jersey numbers due to the birth year roster changes.
- Numbers must be selected before placing uniform orders. Please make sure to select the correct birth year and gender for your child. Failure to do so may result in your child not getting an available number of their choice and having to repeat this process. Click on the following link to select your child’s jersey number: http://www.signupgenius.com/tabs/2367EDF02A1C3EAC53-201617
- Once you have secured your jersey number you are ready to place your uniform order.
- If you have not made an appointment with the store to try on samples for correct sizing, then please do so before ordering. If you are interested in scheduling a fitting please email us at email@example.com
- All personalized uniform items are nonreturnable and nonexchangeable.
- To further assist you we suggest you print out the attached Store Manual and familiarize yourself with the ordering process. (store manual link) https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1076/9576/files/TheLockerStoreOnlineManual.pdf?12113325971923741532
- To place your order visit https://lockerstore.net/pages/high-school-players-uniform-instructions
Please feel free to contact the Sockers Store staff with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to assisting you!7
~Sockers Store Staff